Authors' introduction


 Hi everyone! My name is Valentina Torres, I'm 22 years old and I live in Sabanalarga, Atlántico. In my free time, I love reading, listening to music, playing with my dogs, and watching series or movies. I enjoy learning languages and I hope I can travel around the world meeting new people and learning from their culture.

 

Hello, my name is Jenifer Villanueva, I am 24 years old and I am a 9th-semester student of foreign languages and music. I love playing the violin and singing and I really enjoy outdoor activities like picnics and walks in the countryside. I really like teaching and I hope to be able to share my knowledge and learn from new cultures.

 


Hi! I’m Johan Silva, I’m 24 years old and I live in Barranquilla, Colombia. I work in H&M as Full Time Sales Advisor and I Study foreign languages. I love salsa music, I love dancing and I love going out with my friends. My career is my life, my favorite language is French and my dream is to live and work in France as a teacher.

 

Dear All! This is Priscila Sanjuanelo, I'm 28 years old and I always make faces when taking pictures of myself - Hopefully, my future students will not learn this habit :3. I love languages because they are like open doors to expand horizons in every sense of the word: mind, heart, soul, knowledge, experience, and so on. I love taking pictures of flowers, watching movies, staring at people, and drinking chicha. 

My name is Daniela Simanca. I am from Chiriguana-Cesar but I currently live in Barranquilla. I am an extroverted person and a little bit social. I like animals very much, especially cats and dogs. I have a very beautiful German Shepherd. I like reading, drawing, and painting. I am studying for a degree in foreign languages at the Universidad del Atlántico. My passion is languages and I have a great fascination for a variety of cultures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing dilemmas..